旺角 (Wang Café, also translates to Prosperity Corner) was founded in 1953 along Bugis Street serving local-styled breakfast favourites – Kopi, Kaya Toast and Soft-Boiled Eggs. Over the years, our passion for traditional flavours and belief in warm service has won over our following of customers.
In 2012, to serve our broader local market, Wang Cafe launched the halal-certified Heavenly Wang - serving our signature dishes set in a modern retro ambience. Inspired by our Nanyang tradition and ingredients of Asian heritage, we continuously reinvent our uniquely Singapore local favourites to keep up with changing times. Today, Heavenly Wang is a household local coffee cafe with more than 30 locations across the island.